We are Hastings number 1 removal company!
Hastings removals made easy…
If you want to move a house, you could experience problems such as broken items and losing property during the moving process or you may have a hard time packing up your things. This can make you give up on moving your house.
How Tailored Removal Company Can Help You with The Removal Of Your House To or From Hastings
- Here at the Tailored Removal company we offer removal services from beds and wardrobes to sheds and summer houses.
- The Tailored Removal company offers packing services. When you move with us, you will receive free packaging materials which include packing paper, tape and boxes.
● We will create an inventory for you if you hire us to pack your belongings. Creating an inventory for you will help us to keep an eye on all your belongings to make sure nothing is lost.
Why You Should Choose Us
We do both local and international removal services. For those who are looking to relocate outside Hastings, the Tailored Removal company has carried out many international removals over a number of years and so we can help you relocate with peace of mind. We also have a large number of happy customers and our services are user friendly.
If you’re moving at short notice, Tailored Removal company has flexible resources that allow for last minute moves. The Tailored Removal company can help you store anything from a wardrobe to a whole house. We have flexible storage options and competitive prices.
How to Book Tailored Removal Company
Contact and Feedback
You can contact our Tailored Removal company at any time for information and advice, but it is much better to contact us at exactly 3-4 weeks before your move date. This will enable us to arrange a pre-move survey. With us, you get a free quotation within 15 seconds only. This will also give you time to receive your quote, make your decision and focus on everything else and leave the physical move worries to our professional team experts. We also offer guidance on individual basis and we are so happy to work for you because we like putting a smile on our client’ s face. We are also fast on time and very polite to our customers.
We are glad to inform you that we are the South East’s number one removal company. After reading a little about us, why don’t you give us a call on our mobile number 01342 523271? You can also get more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After we confirm the date with you, our professional team will start packing for you immediately.
- We will start with the rooms you don’t use on a daily basis like the garage.
- Our team will also pack an overnight bag containing all the essentials just incase you will need them urgently the next day.
- We will pack and label all the items in the boxes as per your instructions.
- We will also include the labeling of the rooms in which the items will go to after the removal process.
- We are also very careful not to mix up other special valuable items such as artwork, sculptures or pianos. We assure you that our professional team is very experienced in handling delicate items.
- Our team professional will make sure that none of your items get damaged and so there is no breakage expenses.
- With our removal services, we also make sure that hazardous items like propane cylinders, paints, paint thinner and fireworks are not included in the removal truck. This way, you will be guaranteed of safety.
- You don’t have to worry about connecting electronics after arriving to your new home because we will take photos of how your electronics are connected so that we can remember how and where all the wires go.
- You might also be having a library full of books and wondering how these books will be transported. Don’t worry about that because here at the Tailored Removal company, our professional team will use the wheeled suitcases for heavy things like books.
● We will also help you to dispose items you don’t need. This will be possible if you give us a list of the items you don’t need and your intentions for them. That is if you would like us to sell them on your behalf or donate the items.